You crawl through the mud and the rifle slides in your hands… You rush into the room with the enemy and get under cross fire and the enemy’s BBs very painfully passing on the knuckles. Or the grenade explodes in front of you – the sparks are burning hands. In any of these stories it is important to have reliable and comfortable gloves. The fighter’s hands are always at risk as we keep the weapon ahead and knuckles and phalanges are suffered most often, so in gloves for airsoft these areas are reinforced protected by rigid elements and protect against abrasions, cuts, burns and other injuries. The gloves also fulfill a very important function – the optimal grip with the rifle.
On the market there are models of gloves with full fingers (all fingers are closed) and without fingers (four fingers are cut). We advise to take gloves with full fingers and try how convenient the trigger is pressed – if necessary, it is possible to trim excess always.
The modern gloves for airsoft are made of the following materials:
- PU leather – this faux “leather” on the polyurethane basis is a synthetic material, similar in structure to natural leather, also breathes well and has a similar strength. Usually from this material sewn part of the glove, which has close contact with the weapon – for the palm.
- Microfiber – this is a highly absorbent high-tech material, which is located at the ends of the fingers of gloves with cropped fingers.
- Spandex (elastane) – highly elastic rubber-like fibers, in fact it is a synthetic rubber. In gloves are used to close the knuckles of the fingers from the blows.
- Ballistic nylon – it is especially strong nylon which has fine wear-resistant qualities, use for production of military clothes, backpacks and other equipment. Try to sew a backpack from such a material and it will outlive any trouble (I like three years wore of such and it even started to jam) if you need a really sturdy thread, then take the threads of ballistic nylon. It can serve at the gloves as the main material.
- Microfiber Artificial Leather – material replacing the skin, made on the basis of microfiber (super thin fibers of polyester and polyamide), very light and durable, springy, resistant to moisture, dirt and abrasion, and does not absorb odors.
Of course, with today’s abundance of technology every day there are new materials, but tested for quality and affordable gloves are from the above.
|Tactical Gloves||half||PU material in the palm|
Microfiber material near fingers
|Military Hard Knuckle Tactical Gloves||full||Ballistic Nylon over thin leather and a very thin layer of Thinsulate|
|Ventilate Wear-resistant Tactical Gloves||full and half||PU material in the palm|
Microfiber material for fingers
|Army Military Tactical Touch Screen Gloves||full||Durable Microfiber Artificial Leather and breathable stretch nylon material|
|Touch Screen Military Rubber Tactical Gloves||full||Breathable stretch nylon and high-performance Microfiber material|
Well, have you become experts in modern fabrics and materials? But we just want to buy a glove You say, why do we know this? Now I will show the rating of the best gloves and you will consciously be able to choose optimum for yourself couple of gloves which will serve long and will look on envy to all.
Airsoftexpert TOP-5 airsoft gloves 2020
1. FREETOO – Tactical Gloves Military Rubber Hard Knuckle Outdoor Gloves for Men Fit for Cycling Motorcycle Hiking Camping Powersports Airsoft Paintball
In short, it is the ideal gloves forairsoftfor their money. When I put them on, I realized that they are sewn directly to my hands, they sit so well. Excellent quality tailoring.
In our opinion, there is an ideal arrangement of materials. Judge for yourself – on the palms in the place of contact with the arms – PU leather, the sensitive tips of your fingers are covered with microfiber, nylon webbing, and the upper part is protected with Spandex.
There is a possibility to choose a model with and without fingers, three colors for different camouflage. Vents are acted well – hands do not sweat, the weapon does not slip at all and the gloves are hardly noticed on hand. The wrist strap fastens very well, it is thick and reliable, and provides additional protection.
In good gloves you can tie your shoelaces, but I can play the guitar in these:)
2. Military Hard Knuckle Tactical Gloves Motorcycle Gloves Motorbike ATV Riding Army Combat Full Finger Gloves for Men Airsoft Paintball
So, let’s wear these gloves. Say at once, the materials are breathable stretch nylon and high-performance Microfiber material is a good combination, but for me, the gloves look too thin. For warm weather-just right, but in cold rain I would advise a different model. But what really liked on them – their high sensitivity and excellent fixation of weapon. The gloves, despite off their subtlety, protect well your hands from the misery of war.
3. Ventilate Wear-resistant Tactical Gloves Hard Knuckle and Foam Protection for Shooting Airsoft Hunting Cycling Motorcycle Gloves Men’s Outdoor Half finger Full finger Gloves Black M/L/XL
Well, let’s look at tactical gloves Fantastic Zone, I tested the black pair and I immediately got reminded on the design, yeah it looks like someone haunted by the success FREETOO.
But more to the point, perhaps the materials are quite different, so let’s look carefully: PU leather on palms, fingertips are covered with microfiber, nylon webbing, and the top is protected by Spandex hmm…
Dress, as a whole sit well, but the plastic is a little bit of pressure on the knuckles – very strange. In general, gloves of medium quality and I can recommend them to those who are interested in stylish gloves from the most modern technologies, but does not want to overpay for the brand.
And two pairs of gloves from JIUSY.
4. JIUSY Army Military Tactical Touch Screen Rubber Hard Knuckle Full Finger Gloves for Combat Motorcycle Motorbike Hunting Hiking Airsoft Paintball Riding
When you cut open these gloves from JIUSY it feels like a superhero, just look at them – the future is near.
As for the materials, we are dealing with a high-tech thing: durable Microfiber Artificial Leather on palms and breathable stretch nylon material, plus rubber hard knuckle.
Perfectly sit on palm, instill a sense of security and know what – you just want to take off in the melee )
In addition, at these gloves you can use your smartphone – material of fingers works perfectly with a touch screen!
5. JIUSY Touch Screen Military Rubber Hard Knuckle Tactical Gloves Full Finger Cycling Motorcycle Gloves
These gloves look almost like Boxing, but the less they are carefully made and provide good protection against injuries. The gloves are made of modern and high – quality materials-polyester and synthetic leather. On my thin wrists they sit a little baggy, so I prefer tighter gloves, but the protection of knuckles are very impressed. For airsoft will fit perfectly!
So, here is the nomination of airsoftexpert:
- Best airsoft gloves 2020 – FREETOO – Tactical Gloves
- Best budget airsoft gloves 2020 – Ventilate Wear-resistant Tactical Gloves
- Best protected airsoft gloves 2020 – JIUSY Tactical Gloves
Of course, it is possible to play in any gloves, even for the garden, but our recommendation – take care of your hands and enjoy the game even in small things.
And if you rarely play in airsoft remember that quality gloves can always be used not only for this sport, but also for the bike, motorcycle, Hiking, horseback riding and other active sports outputs. Just walk in tactical gloves in autumn weather – it will cause interested views of others.
Do not skimp on hand protection and have fun with life!